Sunday, May 1, 2016

Arizona Moon

Abstract painting of an Arizona Canyon in the Moonlight. I enjoy letting the media dictate the direction of the painting. Here the acrylic ink and alcohol dictate the direction of the painting as the blue, red, violet, white and gold ink react to each other on the slick surface of Yupo paper. After the initial painting dries, a moon was added to the composition.

In an attempt to practice what I want students to do I created a large series of paintings.  I would like to have students blog, put in ArtPal to sell and consider other ways to sell their work. This print will start at $7. The original for these paintings will be available on Daily Paint Works. The original for this is $30. I also have pillows, mugs and other gifts of this at Society6.

No comments:

Post a Comment